To ensure the utmost protection and safety of our guests and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic, we ask for your cooperation with the following temporary changes to our hospitality service:
- If you feel sick or have travelled outside of the country in the last 14 days and have been advised to quarantine per the federal quarantine requirements, please do not visit the restaurant. Reservations may be cancelled online or by calling the restaurant directly.
- When you arrive at the restaurant, please wait in the designated entrance area, respecting social distance from any parties ahead of you. In the case of rain, please call the restaurant to let them know of your arrival and provide them with a phone number to contact you when your table is ready.
- If your table is not ready when you arrive, you will be asked to provide a mobile phone number for us to call you when your table is ready. Please refrain from lingering at the entrance.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance to the restaurant for your use.
- Due to strict sanitation procedures, we politely request that you not switch tables once seated.
- Please refrain from bringing excess baggage or additional items into the restaurant, as coat check and storage of items will not be available.
- At this time, staff cannot handle guests’ devices (i.e. taking photos, charging phones).
We thank you for your understanding.